[Twisted-Python] I found an interisting comment about Twisted vs. Erlang

Laurens Van Houtven lvh at laurensvh.be
Tue Sep 29 13:11:54 MDT 2009

One is a language. The other is an event loop. I'm not sure how we are
supposed to compare the two. If he would've said E and Twisted,
perhaps it'd be a more interesting comparison :-)

Also, what Steve said jumped right into my eye as well. Don't get me
wrong. I like Erlang -- it's functional, it's robust, it's very easy
to make your programs execute in parallel. RabbitMQ and Scalaris are
two examples of *excellent* Erlang software. I don't really think
Erlang was a bad choice -- I just think they don't know enough about
Twisted to judge :-)

Laurens