[Twisted-Python] Boston Twisted Sprint

Paul Swartz paulswartz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 06:58:22 MDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Jessica
McKellar<jessica.mckellar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's try this again:
>
> The proposal was for a sprint in Boston from September 28-October 2. That
> starts a week from today.

[radio edit]

> I'm cool with that if you're cool with that. Are you cool with that? Please
> send me an e-mail off-list with:
> 1. if you'd attend, and if so which days

Work's gotten a lot busier, so I can probably only take off 1-2 of the
days, but it doesn't really matter which.  If I do make it >1 day, is
there someone's floor/couch I can crash on?

> 2. regardless of 1, if you believe that the sprint should be delayed until
> funding/better location/more notice/whatever has a chance to happen

I don't have a strong preference about this.

-p
--
Paul Swartz
paulswartz at gmail dot com