[Twisted-Python] What is the difference in between reactor.running and reactor._stopped

gx1986 at mail.ustc.edu.cn gx1986 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Fri Sep 18 20:50:58 MDT 2009

Ok,let me express what i want to do clearly.
I use twisted to transfer a file.What i do is to open a file in client,then transfer it by TCP.Server received it and write it into a file.
The filename in "reactor.connectTCP(HOST,PORT,TSClientFactory(filename))" is  what i want to transfer.
If i want to transfer two file,what i do is to write "reactor.connectTCP(HOST,PORT,TSClientFactory(filename))  reactor.run(installSignalHandlers=0)" twice.But this will be error which you have told me. Now how could i to solve this problem?

Meanwhile,if transfered file is big,the server's "dataReceived" function will  be called several times to receive all the data.If i transfer all of files one time,using "reactor.connectTCP(HOST,PORT,TSClientFactory(filenameList))". It will be hard to distinguish these different files in server,because "dataReceived" just receive.Could you have some way in twisted to notice server the end of previous file and to receive a new file by recalling "dataReceived" function , instead of receiving all the data together.