[Twisted-Python] hi !!!

Freddy Martinez Garcia freddy at cbm.uo.edu.cu
Tue Sep 15 10:47:56 MDT 2009

I wrote my problem in the last message an I wasn't clear with that...

Ok... I'm going again... !!!

I have a web server... this server was implemented with twisted using
XMLRPC... when the server start to run, in this moment I did
"reactor.run()"...

well, my server is listening by 8080 port, and when one command had become, I
catch the command, interpret it, and after I need to run another process tu
execute the command. To execute another process I have to call
"reactor.spawnProcess(...)" with its parameters, and after I have to say again
"reactor.run()", but the reactor is running because the server isn't stop.

I need to run another process with twisted without reactor.... how can I do
that ?? or, I can do the same thing with another variant ???

please.... help me !!!

-------
[Tank]
"Amar desenfrenadamente es abrazar la utopía de que tenemos lo que queremos."
-------
Freddy Martinez Garcia
Lic. en Ciencia de la Computación.
Edad: 27 Años