[Twisted-Python] new contributors

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 07:50:24 MDT 2009

Commit access would be useful, particularly for speeding along inclusion of
small patches and documentation fixes without giving the small number of
regular ticket resolvers even more work to do :). Thanks Glyph.

-Jessica (jesstess)

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 8:35 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com>wrote:

> We *still* don't have a totally official process for adding new
> contributors to SVN, but I've been noticing a steady stream of contributions
> from two new folks: lvh and jesstess.
>
> Would you folks like commit access?

If so, does anyone have an objection on adding them to the Twisted Matrix