[Twisted-Python] Boston Twisted Sprint

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Sep 22 04:07:10 EDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:33 PM, Christopher Armstrong <
radix at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Jessica McKellar
> <jessica.mckellar at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm cool with that if you're cool with that. Are you cool with that?
> Please
> > send me an e-mail off-list with:

I'm sending my reply on-list in the hopes that it may remind folks who
haven't done this yet :).

> > 1. if you'd attend, and if so which days

I expect that I will be able to attend Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
 Unfortunately Things Are Happening with alarming regularity for me right
now, so I may be able to attend more days or fewer; but I should make it for
at least two of those three.

> 2. regardless of 1, if you believe that the sprint should be delayed until
> > funding/better location/more notice/whatever has a chance to happen

We can always have another sprint later.

> I can make it all next week, unless something Comes Up, which it may
> very well do, but I don't have any plans otherwise.
>
> As for 2, I think we should Just Do It as long as we can get some good
> core developer representation for next week.

Agreed!