[Twisted-Python] Twisted FTP server fails on PASV

Slava Yanson urbansoot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:11:00 EDT 2009

Here is part of ipconfig file:

-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m tcp -p tcp --dport 65000:65200 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m udp -p udp --dport 65000:65200 -j ACCEPT

And I just tried setting passivePortRange to that range and it still didn't
work. netstat showed that port listening and it still didn't work even
though vsftpd on same machine works fine with those ports. Just checked and
I can login from same machine so it is firewall issue... Anyone has any
ideas on how to fix that?

Thank you,

Slava Yanson
Positive Blue, LLC