[Twisted-Python] Seeking advice on use of Perspective Broker

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:39:17 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Brett Sheffield <brett at gladserv.com> wrote:
> Arthur Pemberton wrote:
>>  1) Is the Twisted Matrix book published by Orielly relevant ie. updated enough?
>
> Yes.  I just read it and it has excellent Perspective Broker examples in
> chapters 5 & 6 which got me to a flying start recently.   Obviously
> you'll want to read the online docs too.
>
> It doesn't cover twisted.web and nevoew very well because the API was
> still shifting about then, but the rest seems pretty good.  It was
> published in 2006.

I know it was published in 2006, but 3 years can be a long time in the
computing industry, but you've convinced me that its worth a ready. Is
there any link/path to purchase through which the project gets a a
cut? I know amazon has referrer programs.

Thanks for the further information.

--
Fedora 10
(www.pembo13.com)