[Twisted-Python] Installing twisted on Snow Leopard with custom 32-bit Python from python.org

Nathan nathan.stocks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 02:22:10 EDT 2009

I've installed the 32-bit Python on Snow Leopard (for various reasons
unrelated to twisted) and would like to get twisted working with it.
I've tried downloading twisted and running the standard "sudo python
setup.py install" -- but that seems to simply install it in the system
Python installation.  How can I get twisted installed where the Python
installation that I got from python.org can use it?

~ Nathan