[Twisted-Python] Handeling unresolved DNS queries?

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Oct 22 11:31:50 MDT 2009

On 02:46 pm, jesper at taxboel.dk wrote:
>Hi Jean-Paul,
>
>Thanx for your nice reply. My problem seems to be that I dont get any
>calls
>to writemessage when the domain is a bogus one?

It's not immediately obvious why this would be.  writeMessage is called
to write responses back to your clients.  If the requests your server
issues get answers, then writeMessage will be called with those answers.
If it's not being called, perhaps the problem is that your server's
requests are being answered by the servers it is asking.

Jean-Paul