[Twisted-Python] Can I post a consultant request here?

Steve Steiner (listsin) listsin at integrateddevcorp.com
Wed Oct 14 22:01:45 MDT 2009

Hey!

	I apologize in advance if this type of request is not desired/allowed
on this list.

	I'm looking for a very short-term mentoring/consulting contract to
help me get an Ajax/Comet type of connection working between a web
interface and a fairly long-running, server-side process.

	I want the web interface to reflect the server-side data as it
becomes available.

	I'm sure someone on this list knows exactly how to hook the pieces
together; I don't.

	It would be much more efficient to have someone who already knows
help me hook it up instead of spending an unpredictable amount of time
figuring it out myself.

	I'd also like to have, as a primary product of this project, a
tutorial showing a real-world application of Twisted to handle a
modern, real-world use-case with full, open, well documented source
code.

	If you're interested, please contact me off-list at
ssteinerx at gmail.com.

Thanks,