[Twisted-Python] Boston Twisted Sprint

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Oct 2 15:40:05 MDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Jessica McKellar <
jessica.mckellar at gmail.com> wrote:

> The proposal was for a sprint in Boston from September 28-October 2. That
> starts a week from today.

... and they end today.

This was a pretty small sprint, but I still think it has been a success.  It
motivated Paul to drag himself all the way out to eastern mass to get some
Conch fixes done, and we (hopefully) encouraged some folks to help with the
release.

Thanks a lot to Jessica for organizing this.

Let's do another one soon.