[Twisted-Python] Working on multiple Twisted branches

ssteinerX@gmail.com ssteinerx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 21:48:58 EDT 2009

So...

	I am very interested in the improvements to the Twisted Web Client
portion of Twisted and have been wanting to review two tickets/
branches in particular; 3987 and 886.

	Today I finally got around to getting the branches checked out and
merged, with some great help from `ivan` on IRC and, wrote a blog post
detailing exactly how to do it.

	http://websaucesoftware.com/blog/?p=434

	It uses Git instead of Subversion for the actual merges so it didn't
suck anywhere as much as it would have with Subversion alone.

	Comments/corrections always welcome.