[Twisted-Python] txRedis - Redis Client for Twisted

Dorian Raymer deldotdr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:14:26 EDT 2009

Hello,
I have created a Twisted version of redis.py.
I needed an asynchronous version of the python client for use in Twisted
based projects, and I have not seen any other efforts on this front. Please
let me know if I completely overlooked an existing Twisted+Redis Client
project.

I have translated all of the doc tests in redis.py to Trial unit tests, and
they are all passing.

Version 0.1.1 is available on pypi<http://pypi.python.org/pypi/txredis/0.1.1>,
and here is the source code
<http://ooici.net:82/?p=txredis.git;a=summary>git repository.

To the Twisted gurus, feedback on the implementation is very welcome. I
would like to make this is a solid client library.

Thank you,
Dorian Raymer