[Twisted-Python] Twisted and db table changes

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Oct 1 17:53:24 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Steve <steve at divillo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into replacing select but first I
> need to learn more about Twisted. I just discovered it a week or so ago.

In that case, welcome!

Probably the best route for you to take suggestions on making a ... shall we
say, twistier, async notify mechanism, would be for you to drop by the
#twisted IRC channel on freenode.net.  Off the top of my head I don't think
I know enough about Postgres to be more specific.

> I will probably change the main site. A more durable link would be
> http://www.divillo.com/asyncnotify.html

 Thanks.