[Twisted-Python] Creating an HTTP Proxy.. 2 Problems: HTTPS & changing the outgoing contents

Kyle Hanson hanooter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:32:13 MST 2009

Thanks for the reply,

But, I wanted to so some other stuff like statistics from the sites I visit
and doing a few other things in the background without slowing down my
browser with javascript (automatically extracting flv's, etc.) as well as do
some MITM stuff (not for mischievous uses though) so that I can better
extend my web browsing. I found a Proxy in Python that does HTTPS through
HTTP through OpenSSL but lacks the performance of Twisted. I think I'll just
try looking more into enhancing the performance of that Proxy while I wait
for a response here since I would prefer to use Twisted.