[Twisted-Python] Volunteer for twisted code Reviews and Commits

Mikhail termim at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:06:48 MST 2009

 <exarkun <at> twistedmatrix.com> writes:

> As far as I can tell, these problems are due solely to the quality of
> trac.  There is no indication that they will disappear through only an
> improvement of the hardware the site is hosted on (unless we consider a
> really amazing improvement, something on the order of 10x faster CPU and
> disk than what we have now, a 3GHz P4 and contemporary disks).

You've probably checked this already but just in case:

 - What kind of database it uses? If it is SQLite then Postgres will
   improve things for sure.

 - The about page shows that you are using 0.11dev - this is not good.
   During 0.11 development they fixed a lot of performance/memory problems.
   The current version is 0.11.5. You definitely should upgrade.

Regards,
Mikhail