[Twisted-Python] Twisted 9, do you want it

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Nov 8 20:14:29 MST 2009

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2009, at 11:00 PM, Christopher Armstrong wrote:
>
>> I'm working on it. The core NEWS file is done I think. NEWS for other
>> projects will be worked on tomorrow.
>
> How's this coming along?

Hi! I've done the web NEWS file as well, which was about as huge as
the core NEWS file. That was yesterday.

Today, Jean-Paul and I got together to work on getting the new
HTTP/1.1 + high-level client API branches merged, which I am glad to
report we have done. I basically sat on his couch shouting out review
comments and proposed fixes and he hacked it out.

The only significant NEWS files left to write now are the ones for
conch and probably mail. There weren't many changes to the other
projects over the last release interval. I should get those done early
this week.

--
Christopher Armstrong
http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/