[Twisted-Python] Daemon processes on windows

Žiga Seilnacht ziga.seilnacht at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 08:53:05 MST 2009

Brian Granger wrote:
> Fantastic, thanks for sharing this code.  I will definitely have a look.  If
> it turns out to
> work for us, would you mind releasing this under a BSD license so we can
> include
> it in IPython (BSD open source project)?  In either case, the ideas will be
> very helpful to us.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brian

Sure, you can find a slightly updated version of the code in the
attachment, licensed under the two clause BSD license and without the
syntax error.

It would be even better if you could try to integrate the functionality
into Twisted itself, if the core developers agree that it would be
useful. I opened a ticket for this:

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/4073

Regards,
Ziga