[Twisted-Python] Multiple deferreds that depend on each other

Landreville landreville at deadtreepages.com
Tue Nov 17 12:15:02 EST 2009

Oh I like the look of the inlineCallbacks. Is there a way that I can still
use inspect.getargspec to retrieve the arg names of my original method, as
opposed to the generator returned by inlineCallbacks.

I noticed it copies the __doc__ over, but is there an attribute where I can
still inspect my original method?