[Twisted-Python] Gridspy - a new project using Twisted

Tom Leys leyssw at ihug.co.nz
Fri Nov 6 02:12:17 EST 2009

Just a quick update, since the last time I mentioned our system the
dashboard was still rather rough. Since then I have added a better UI,
exposed the live data more, added little JQuery graphs along with
history and CSV export. All that in 1 week worth of evenings - isn't
Python great?

Please check out the dashboard and drop me an email if your company
wants to cut its power bill by 10 - 20% through monitoring its power usage:
http://your.gridspy.co.nz/powertech

Could someone add me to the projects page? You could use the above link
and the following text
Gridspy - Live power monitoring and analysis

The Nexus costs $685 USD, monitors 3 different circuits and uplinks
collected data to the site via ethernet. We also have a wireless device
called the Gridspy that costs $495 USD, monitors 6 circuits (or a
variety of other things) and talks to the Nexus wirelessly to upload data.

More info on the devices here:
http://www.gridspy.co.nz/nexus-and-gridspy-our-sensor-solution.html

Any comments, questions or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

-Tom