[Twisted-Python] offer of adding IRCD support to words.protocol.irc

Patrick Thomson patrick.thomson at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:17:01 MDT 2009

I'm currently about to embark on building something from twisted which
has an IRCD, and I have found the capacity to run IRC servers is
lacking, in contrast to the excellent client/bot backend code.

I've found several other twisted projects already implement an IRCD,
and whilst I'm reinventing the wheel, I may as well go the extra mile
to get my code suitable for inclusion.

I wouldn't be asking for a lot, just some general guidelines (e.g. I
know my patch probably won't be accepted
without test code as well).

--
Patrick