[Twisted-Python] Twisted for Nokia S60 Platform

Werner Thie wthie at thiengineering.ch
Sat May 30 12:59:38 EDT 2009

Hi all

I diddled with twisted on my Nokia E61 and managed to get some basics
working. A few patches were necessary but I had it up and running in a
few hours. Will have a look if the code is still around.

BTW, I didn't follow the development on this side closely being busy
with other projects, but is there now an official Nokia release of
Python 2.5. I still have the late beta version with the unbearable lousy
cam implementation

Werner