[Twisted-Python] SPAM-LOW: Re: Conch Checkers Help

asset asset at impactdamage.com
Thu May 14 20:36:04 EDT 2009

I tried that checker, but it failed authentication.  Im not sure if
theres a way to tell it which users can authenticate or if it just
succeeds with any valid user, but it would'nt go through.  I'm also not
sure if it was intended for linux distros like Ubuntu (which is what im
testing on).  I even tried running my application via sudo in case the
OS was blocking auth tests from a non priviledged user.

I think ill do some manual tests with the pwd module it uses in order to
drill out why its not working.

Thx for your help Paul.

TWKiel