[Twisted-Python] Twisted HTTP 1.1 Web Client

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Fri May 8 08:20:10 EDT 2009

On Fri, 8 May 2009 13:06:42 +0100, Reza Lotun <rlotun at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Just curious, but what's the roadmap for the new web client
>(http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/886)? As I understand it only
>the finalization of a public api remains?

That, as well as the implementation of higher-level APIs on top of it.
For example, APIs which automatically handle redirects for you, or cookies,
timeouts, caching, etc.

Chris did a little work towards timeout support at the last sprint.  The
idea is that at least some of these higher-level APIs should be implemented
before we declare the low-level interface complete and public.

Jean-Paul