[Twisted-Python] problem accessing numeric datatype of postgresql in a twisted application

Krishnakant hackingkk at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:10:29 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 13:53 +0200, Thomas Hervé wrote:
> We're missing some information to help you. What's doing your Twisted
> application? By itself Twisted doesn't serialize anything, so you're
> probably using pb or xmlrpc?

Yes, I am using xmlrpc in my twisted server.
the server sends queries to a postgresql database.  and there are
situations where data from a numeric datatype is selected and returned
to the calling xmlrpc function.
such as xmlrpc_getVender(vendercode) ...

When a field with datatype numeric is involved my xmlrpc server
application says "can't serialise object ".

would this information be sufficient?

happy ahcking.
Krishnakant.