[Twisted-Python] So how does everyone use an ORM in twisted?

Ryan Lepidi ryeguy1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 09:05:59 MDT 2009

I have searched a bit, and it seems as though you can't use SQL Alchemy with
twisted due to SA being thread unsafe. The only solution I found was sAsync,
but this is old and unmaintained. What is everyone else doing for database
access for a multiuser server? Is everyone really using raw sql queries or
is there some easy solution that I'm missing?

I'm not even stuck on SQL Alchemy; if there is some other ORM that works in
this case, I'd be willing to learn it.