[Twisted-Python] Twisted.mail SMTP server question

Matthew Glubb matt at madebykite.com
Thu Mar 12 06:36:29 MDT 2009

Khiraly,

I had great success setting up a server to host about 20 domains'
emails by merging the following instructions:

All the instructions from here:
http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-etch/

BUT the SQL schema detailed from here (as it works for postfixadmin)
http://codepoets.co.uk/postfixadmin-postgresql-courier-squirrelmail-debian-etch-howto-tutorial

Postfixadmin from here:
http://postfixadmin.sourceforge.net/

Web mail from here:
http://roundcube.net/

And web mail / postfixadmin integration from here:
http://nejc.skoberne.net/projects/rcpfa/

It probably took me about 12 hours in all. I'd bet my life you
couldn't get all of that functionality out of Twisted's mail module in
the same amount of time ;)

Matt

Matthew Glubb
Technical Partner

email: matthew.glubb at madebykite.com
phone: 44 (0) 7715 754017
skype: mglubb

Kite
http://madebykite.com

--
GPG: 96FF DE0E 0B7B 37F0 7F8D C54C E285 3D8F 5625 9244