[Twisted-Python] Twisted developers: please donate your time!

Burus eburus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:37:00 MST 2009

I will spend about two weeks to update code and english docs for the
http://fats.burus.org projectand about 4 weeks to contribute abstract
database synchronizer engine (dbsync) based on the twisted for the
twisted-python community under the MIT license. I have negotiations with our
organization(government media company in the Russia) to make it possible.