FW: [Twisted-Python] strange server crash

Carl Zmola zmola at acm.org
Sat Mar 28 11:36:22 EDT 2009

Alec,

I know this sounds silly, but you might just want to rollback your
changes and start the modification from scratch.  I would definitely
review each change in detail.

If you rollback until you upgrade to 2.6, that might keep you going for
a bit.  I know it isn't a programming solution, but ya gotta do what you
gotta do.  I hate bugs that only show up in a production system.

Carl