[Twisted-Python] AsyncQueue is still unavailable

mardiros mardiros at laposte.net
Thu Jun 18 04:07:20 MDT 2009

I everyone,

I have too write a network application, and I think twisted is the best choice for it!

I need to do some sql transaction, and I prefer too use an ORM too request the DB.
But the server I have to connect is an SqlServer,
so sqlalchemy is, I think the best choice.

And every google search get back to AsyncQueue
http://foss.eepatents.com/AsynQueue

But the site is done since a few moment.
Does anybody have news about this project ?
Is it still alive ? Which alternative ?

Thanks.

mardiros

 Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.