[Twisted-Python] Twisted book(s)?

David Conradie dave.conradie at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:55:23 MDT 2009

I'm fairly new to Python and very new to Twisted.   I find I learn new
material best from a book, so although I know there's lots of great
documentation and examples on twistedmatrix.com, I was considering
getting O'Reilly's Twisted book ('Twisted Network Programming
Essentials' by Abe Fettig).  But that book dates back to Oct 2005 so I
was wondering if it's still a worthwhile purchase - I'd guess Twisted
has moved a good bit since the book was written.  Any opinions?

Thanks

/David Conradie/
<gtalk:dave.conradie at googlemail.com?message>