[Twisted-Python] AsyncQueue is still unavailable

Kevin Horn kevin.horn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:46:43 EDT 2009

I have no idea what happened to the site (archive.org shows no updates after
Feb 2008), but older versions of both sAsync and AsynQueue are available on
PyPI:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/sAsync/0.7
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/AsynQueue/0.3

They look to have been written for Py2.4, but perhaps someone could update
them?

Kevin Horn