[Twisted-Python] AsyncQueue is still unavailable

Jean Daniel jeandaniel.browne at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:38:09 EDT 2009

The Storm ORM is popular, has talented people working on it and is
planning to merge the MS SQL backend (available on launchpad) from the
company called Zeomega.

https://storm.canonical.com/
https://code.launchpad.net/~zeomega

Storm and Twisted can be used together, see this thread:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/storm/2009-April/000951.html

Cheers,

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 12:07 PM, mardiros<mardiros at laposte.net> wrote:
> I everyone,
>
> I have too write a network application, and I think twisted is the best
> choice for it!
>
> I need to do some sql transaction, and I prefer too use an ORM too request
> the DB.
> But the server I have to connect is an SqlServer,
> so sqlalchemy is, I think the best choice.
>
> And every google search get back to AsyncQueue
> http://foss.eepatents.com/AsynQueue
>
> But the site is done since a few moment.
> Does anybody have news about this project ?
> Is it still alive ? Which alternative ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> mardiros
>
> Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
> 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.

Rasterization Zion babylon