[Twisted-Python] SerialPort.loseConnection() BUG

biziap biziap fetbiz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 22:39:49 EDT 2009

2009/6/11 Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com>:

> Do you have an example which demonstrates the problem?  There's no way to
> know why you encounter the problem without knowing what your program is
> doing.

I am developing a program which verifies every PCB in manufacturing factory.
The tester (WindowsXP user) has to plug on the serial port for the
testing process,
then unplug for next testing. The serial connection has to connect and
disconnect
for every testing, that's where the problem happened.

Since the whole program requires some device-specific modules to run.
I will cut it down to a neat version which can re-produce the problem.
It takes time. Soon after it has done, I will post it.

Iap