[Twisted-Python] Questions about adding documentation

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:16:39 MDT 2009

I am not scared off. In fact, I'm updating the
wiki/ContributingToTwistedLabs and related how-to-edit-documentation pages
right now.

I think adding content to and restructuring the howtos gives me a full plate
already, and to be honest I'm more interested in the content than the
presentation. People who have more experience with the successes and
failures of the various ways to organize project content online can make
that decision and I'd happily help move content over to another format
should that be necessary.

Thanks for all the help and feedback, everyone.

-Jessica