[Twisted-Python] Questions about adding documentation

Reza Lotun rlotun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:51:05 MDT 2009

Hi All,

> Well, if there *were* to be a change in the documentation system used, I
> would push for moving to Sphinx, rather than a wiki.
>
> * it's rapidly becoming a "standard" for docs in the Python world
> * it has lots of neat  features
> * it can be version controlled
> * multiple output formats (html, chm, Latex(and therefore PDF), etc.)
> * I just like it :)

Rather than change the documentation system entirely, who don't we
just create a new resource for Twisted documentation - a Twisted
Documentation Wiki. At the very least it can be a repository of
various tips and tricks we happen to find, and maybe it can even be a
staging ground for documentation that makes it into Twisted proper.

Reza

--
Reza Lotun
+44 (0)7521 310 763