[Twisted-Python] Possible Twisted sprint

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Jul 29 16:56:29 MDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Itamar Shtull-Trauring <
> itamar at itamarst.org> wrote:
>
>> I asked, and ITA seems willing to provide a conference room or two with
>> Internet for sprinters. I will try for official signoff given more
>> details like dates and # of people.
>

> Great.  Thanks for setting this up.

Any progress on this?  Is there an official number of people yet?

For what it's worth, two people thus far (Jim Fulton and David Sturgis) have
told me that it would be a lot easier to make this if it extended over a
weekend, as it would be easier to attend without taking time off of work.  I
suspect there may be others for whom this is true.  I realize that many
international participants can take *less* time off work by traveling on the
weekend.

But, as Jonathan Lange put it in his July 14th email, "as of Friday, July
17th, the date & city will be set in concrete, even if I can't attend".  Has
the concrete dried yet?  Should we try to extend it over a weekend, or
should we just schedule another sprint before or after?