[Twisted-Python] Deferred documentation rewrite

Nitro nitro at dr-code.org
Thu Jul 30 18:07:30 EDT 2009

Am 30.07.2009, 23:45 Uhr, schrieb Kevin Horn <kevin.horn at gmail.com>:

> Thanks for this, Terry.  I'd never thought of it that way, and it's
> quite a
> good point.

I agree. I've come to think it's partially a fault of using normal text
based editors. Those fit the programming models from 30 years ago well,
but today lots of things are more involved. Text is linear and doesn't
branch. Asynchronous code is more like a bunch of pipelines which can
branch, melt together at points or are dead-ends. In my opinion a good
code editor would visualize this for me, but so far I've never came across
one which does this job.

-Matthias