[Twisted-Python] (Mis)indented Posts

Gerrat Rickert grickert at coldstorage.com
Mon Jul 27 14:53:56 EDT 2009

...and now (finally), we get to the heart of the issue:
as explained by Mark Sapiro, on the mailman list:
>Ubuntu is based on Debian.
>
>I have just confirmed by testing that this problem is caused by the
Debian Mailman patch "30_pipermail_threads.patch".

>This patch can be found by following the links from
<http://patch-tracking.debian.net/package/mailman> (I don't want to give
a more specific URL >because the URLs below this level are unstable).

>Thus, the problem potentially exists in all Debian/Ubuntu Mailman
packages. The patch attempts to fix Debian bug  #167758
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi->bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=167758>, and it may
do that, but it clearly breaks this.

>I'll try to report this to Debian.

Thanks all for your help - hopefully this will be resolved in the near
future.

Gerrat