[Twisted-Python] Perspective broker remote calls to multiple servers seem to run sequentially

Sean Hollingsworth smhollingsworth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:34:53 EDT 2009

Geez .... what a HUGE duh moment. This will ultimately run on multiple
remote servers, but, while doing initial testing, I have been running it on
just my dev box. And, of course, I keep forgetting that twisted (well,
python) doesn't make use of multiple cores. I wasted all yesterday trying to
figure out why this was running the way it was.....
A million thanks.

Sean