[Twisted-Python] Newbee searching test script for web-servers

Sven-Erik Tiberg Sven-Erik.Tiberg at ltu.se
Tue Jan 20 02:39:17 MST 2009

Hi

Been lurcking this list for some time w/o contributing with only some
questions.

Mostly working with Disrtibuted Interactive 3D simulations and have used
twisted as one solution transfere states between 3D browser nodes.

As I'm using both apache and www.plone.org to store files that builds up
3D applications, I'm curious on how fast a file are delivered from a
web-server.

What I would like to use are a test scripts that accesses files by url
and log access-times.
If I can define multipel files it would be even better.

Will use the same mashine to run the test-script as are hosting both
apache and plone servers.

Sven-Erik Tiberg / ITS
Lulea Univ of Technology
sweden