[Twisted-Python] Mailing list archive search?

David Karnowski dkarnows at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:59:28 MST 2009

Is there a search function available for the mailing list archives? I don't
see a search field
anywhere<http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/>.
Am I missing something obvious? The search field on your home page appears
to just search the Tickets, Changesets, & the Wiki, and not the mailing list
archives. I ended just doing it manually through a custom Google
search<http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=+site:http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python>(adding
a "site:
http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python" parameter to the Google
query). If there isn't search functionality for the mailing list archives
it'd be nice to have it added.

regards,
David