[Twisted-Python] About twistedmatrix.com design license

Pierre Bourdon delroth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 05:13:43 EST 2009

Hello,

I would like to reuse parts of the twistedmatrix.com design for my own
Trac powered project, and would like to know about its license. I
asked huwshimi as he is the design creator, and he answered me the
Twisted team was the design copyright owner.

Would it be possible to release the design under a free license to
make other people able to reuse [parts of] it, as it is one of the
most complete Trac design I've ever seen while browsing the web ? :)

Thanks in advance,
Delroth.