[Twisted-Python] confused on combining different py moduels to make a twisted app

Krishnakant hackingkk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 05:46:04 EST 2009

hello hackers,
I am a new comer to twisted and find it very interesting.
By the way I got my previous problem solved regarding returning lists.

Now I have another confusion.

I have a lot of modules (.py) which I wish to combine and create a
server application in twisted.
for example I have organisation.py which gets and sets organisation
related data in the application.

there is a vendor.py for getting and setting vendor related data and
such other modules related to inventory.
Now, I understand that we can publish one object at a time and listen to
the incoming requests on the given port with the reactor running.
But I want to use these other modules together with the main module.
How can i create a package for such a situation?

I have the __init__.py file in the folder to make a python package,
What I can't understand is how can I register all the classes in the
different files to listen for function calls from the client?
I am confused on managing the entry point so to say.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.