[Twisted-Python] strangely getting 8002 can't serialise output when returning some list objects

Krishnakant hackingkk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 02:15:28 EST 2009

hello hackers,
        I am a new user so perhaps I might be bothering with some
question
        already answered.
        I am getting a strange response from a published object with
twisted.
        I find no problem returning lists from a function.
        but when that same function returns records from a postgresql
database
        using psycopg2 (again converted to list ) I get the dredded 8002
can't
        serialise output error.
        I have confirmed that i indeed casted the results into a list
and the
        terminal where I run the twisted published object, I can print
the list
        properly.
        but on the python prompt i use xmlrpclib and when I execute the
function
        from the client, I get that error.
        how is this possible that a list created normally is getting
returned
        and when i create an exact same list this time with a database
record
        with psycopg2, i get error?
        can any one solve the suspence?
        happy hacking.