[Twisted-Python] Twisted developers: please donate your time!

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Mon Feb 23 11:12:08 MST 2009

As part of the TSF's fundraising efforts, we are trying to get upfront
donations of time you will spend developing Twisted. It will then get
matched by a donor, if we are successful in getting this grant. So if
you're planning on working on Twisted anyway this year, your work will
count twice as much!

So, if you're interested, please reply, saying something like "I will
spend two weeks working on Gopher support over the next year."

-Itamar