[Twisted-Python] Twisted Sprint in February

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Fri Feb 20 16:50:42 MST 2009

On 10:35 pm, exarkun at divmod.com wrote:
>Just a reminder, the sprint is this Sunday.  If you don't come, Twisted
>will be sad.

The sprint will officially begin at 10AM, and continue until nobody is
interested in continuing.  Typically, this ends up being 6-7PM, at which
point we adjourn to a local restaurant for dinner.

However, regardless of official timing, if you're coming, please drop a
message in response so we can expect you and let you in when you show
up!  Sometimes the sprint has been known to wander off for lunch and
leave latecomers literally out in the cold.

If you can't make it to Massachusetts, please feel free to join in on
the #twisted IRC channel on chat.freenode.net and sprint with us
virtually.

I'll be coming.  See you there!