[Twisted-Python] mind, twisted.cred and HTTPAuthSessionWrapper

Esteve Fernandez esteve at sindominio.net
Thu Feb 19 10:47:37 MST 2009

On Thursday 19 February 2009 18:28:59 Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:
> What kind of "extra information" are you trying to pass?  Generally, all
> information belongs with the avatar object.  The mind should be used to
> interact with the protocol's notion of the user (as the avatar is used to
> interact with the realm's notion of the user).

Our checker generates a session per successful login, and all subsequent calls
use that session to authenticate requests. The way I thought for using a mind
is to create an empty object and populate it with the remote session object
once the user has logged in successfully.

Is a mind the right place to put that session?

Cheers.