[Twisted-Python] Traceback on loseConnection

Werner Thie wthie at thiengineering.ch
Fri Feb 6 03:37:31 MST 2009

Hello Jean-Paul

> There must be something else involved.  The error is coming from
> twisted.web.proxy, but that code isn't used by a plain Nevow/Athena
> app.  How is the proxy code getting involved?

That remains a mistery to me, I'm certainly not doing any proxying in my
source. The only thing I have is a redirect but this is via a fully
qualified URI in case of my app going back to its root page which is a
static page. In this particular case it's a util.Redirect().

Will have to try and build a test case how this pattern can be triggered.

Thanks for your help, Werner